A certificate or validation by a certified auditor can become necessary for a variety of issues and causes. These certificates receive their significance because they are issued by an independent external auditor who provides a trustworthy assessment of the subject matter. We provide several different special audits for our clients, of which the following examples illustrate a sample:
- Foundation and increase of capital stock audits
- Audit of complementary tax balance sheets during mergers and acquisitions, change of corporate forms, etc.
- Software and process organisation audits
- Management audits, audits based on the Law of Budgetary Procedures
- Audits based on the Renewable Energy Law
- Audits based upon the German Statute on the Law of Real Estate Agents and Commercial Contractors